Latest version (1.0.3): Click Here
Version 1.0.3 source package: Click Here
Changes since version 1.0.2
- FIXED: Bypass all verifier lines when translating AR MAX codes. Previously, they were analyzed and decrypted properly, but during translation only the first verifier line was discarded. Remaining lines were treated as codes, resulting in conversion errors.
- FIXED: Bug that could occasionally result in multi-line code types being converted improperly for GameShark version 3+/Xploder version 4+. Specifically, if the second line started with a 7, the code would be discarded as though it was a Gameshark version 5 verifier line. Added logic to not discard if the previous line was identified as a two-line code type.
Changes since version 1.0.1
- FIXED: Resetting device encryptions so that CodeBreaker keys would be retained.
- CHANGED: Retrieve Game ID from edit box when the input device is not AR MAX, even if the verifier mode is Manual.
Changes since version 1.0.0
- ADDED: New logic to remove BEEFC0DE and V7 fix lines when present during decryption of CodeBreaker codes.
- ADDED: Check on the size of comparisons when CB input is specified. This check already existed during conversion to AR MAX. This change only affects conversion from CB to another standard device. CodeBreaker can do 8-bit compares, while other devices are 16-bit only.
- FIXED: Setting the size parameter when converting AR/GS/XP pointer writes to CodeBreaker. The check was previously backwards, and could result in an 8-bit pointer write in CodeBreaker output, when the other device input was actually 16-bit.
- CHANGED: Minor modifications to the handling of error messages.
Latest version (1.0.1): Click Here
AR MAX Disc Hash Creator
Latest version (1.0): Click Here